What I Know For Sure
* It doesn't matter where you have been or even where you are now. What matters most is where you are going.
* It doesn't matter who is in your corner and who has moved in a different direction. The people who are meant to be in your life (this is important!) will be there when it matters most. Some people are meant for a season. Some come and go. Some are in it for the long haul. Not a single one of those categories is bad, regardless of who is in which one. Trust that God knows what He's doing.
* Sometimes it's too late. The ship has sailed. Too much life has happened in between. Take the lessons, forgive yourself, forgive others, and move forward. You cannot recreate the past.
* That being said, anything is possible. I've seen more miracles in the last few years than I ever could have expected...and this is just the beginning.
* Anything and everything can be used for good. Your struggle does not have to be wasted. Someone somewhere needs your story.
* You are allowed to grow and shift and change. It doesn't matter if it upsets others or makes them uncomfortable. You have to live with yourself. You are the one listening to your own thoughts 24/7. YOU need to be happy with you. Running away is never the answer, but finding the courage to grow forward is.
* There are always blessings right in front of you. There are blessings in the sun and blessings in the storm. In the midst of a hurricane, find the blessings and cling to them. They are a life preserver that could eventually help get you to shore.
* The world would be awfully boring if we were all the same. The work that needs to be done here would never stand a chance of being completed if we were all looking in the same direction. Be you. You are exactly who you are meant to be...
and the you that you hope to become is waiting.